Cause - Loose connection behind light fitting. Poor quality workmanship
Burning Fuse Holder
Cause - Old dilapidated fuse holders
If you see fuses on your Switchboard
Have them replaced now. The most common electrical item to catch fire
Cause - Dilapidated rewireable fuse
Burning Cabling behind wall
Cause - Loose Connection.
Poor workmanship can cost lives in this industry
Burning Cabling behind light Switch
Cause - Old Wiring
24 Hour Electrician | About Sydney Electrician | Emergency Electrical Services | Sydney Emergency Electrician Blogs | 24 Hour Emergency Electrician Sydney Contact Form | Emergency Repairs and Maintenance | Emergency Switchboard Upgrades | Electrical Fault Finding | Smoke Alarm Emergency Faults | 24 Hour Alarm Emergency Faults | 24/7 Emergency Electrician Tips | 24 Hour Commercial Electrician Sydney | Emergency Contact Numbers | Telephone and Data Drop out Emergency | Safety switch won't turn on - Tips | No Power to House Tips | Emergency Electrician North Sydney| Electrician Jobs | Safety Switch Installation |
1. The Difference - We know faults and work with them day in day out. We train all our technicians with our own unique faults manuals created and designed by us for our own 24 hour electricians across Sydney. We have seen your fault many times before thats the difference.
2. The Right Parts - Our vehicles are stocked with the most common emergency electrical parts selected and tailored to Sydney's properties. We always have the right parts onboard.
3. On time - We will have an emergency electrician to your door between 20mins and 2 hours guaranteed.
4. Lifetime Guarantee on work installed by us*
5. 12 Month Parts Guarantee We offer a 12 month guarantee on all parts supplied by us.
6. We accept Credit Card, Eftpos or Cash - Including Platinum Visa & Platinum Mastercards.
7. Open 24 Hours, 7 Days a week
Quick Tips! (Send your Sydney tenants to our 24 hour electricians Sydney quick tips page)
o Check switchboard for tripped circuit breakers or RCD (Safety Switches).
o Safety switch won't turn on
Unplug all appliances (yes physically
remove them from the wall socket)
Don’t Forget these sometimes forgotten
o Gas cooktop (power point should be
located in cupboard next to cooker
or close by)
o Gas hot water (usually
connected to a power point
outside your building)
o Light switches (Turn all light
switches to the off position)
o Range Hood
Try resetting safety switch.
o Still Not Working Try this
Turn off all CB’s (Circuit Breakers) that
are connected through the RCD (Safety Switch). CB’s
only have an up and down switching action unlike RCD's
(Safety Switches) which have an up and down
switching action plus a push button.
Reset RCD (Safety Switch) and then turn CB’s
on one at a time until you find which CB is
causing the issue.
Call an Emergency Electrician (yes there is a
difference! emergency electricians are experts in fault
finding, they have more than likely already seen
your type of fault many times before, which can save
a lot of unnecessary time. Installing Electricians on
the other hand have extensive knowledge in new
installations e.g. lighting, power point additions, smoke
(02) 9314 6607